Reducing sludge and your costs
- Organic, biodegradable, non-hazardous and from a sustainable source
- Carbon footprint negative
- Highly efficient 30% reduction in sludge generation compared to metal salt coagulants
- Reduces disposal costs and offers alternative disposal routes
- Low molecular weight
- Low dose rates compared to metal salt coagulants
Wastewater Treatment Coagulant
Cofloc® is a range of organic, biodegradable coagulants derived from a sustainable source.
They are non-toxic low molecular weight vegetable derived organic-cationic polymers.
Cofloc® is a coagulant aid for the separation of suspended solids (colloidal matter) in industrial and municipal wastewater treatment.
It is effective in the treatment of various effluent streams, for example, within the food manufacturing industry, and it is also an effective oil emulsion treatment and demulsifer.
The production of Cofloc® adheres to a certified ISO 14001 environmental management system and a certified IS) 9001 quality management system.
Cofloc® can be supplied in 1,050kg IBCs or in a 20,000kg tanker.